Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Friday Weigh-in and Memorial Day Push Week 1

 

A day late and a dollar short.

Weight 4/29/11- 212.8

Weight 5/6/11- 211.2

So far so good with my Push. I lost more this week than I did the entire month of April. There is no mystery here. I tightened up my eating and ran consistently. Hopefully, next week will continue this trend.

The first week of the Memorial Day Push went well. I did all my push-ups and was happy to discover I could do them all girl style and I didn’t need to go to wall push-ups.

I didn’t get 15 miles of running in, I got 11 in. That was a bit of a disappointment but it gives me something to shoot for this week.

I did great with my eating until Friday. About 2 in the afternoon, I got a gnawing hunger. Real hunger, not emotional hunger, the kind of hunger where it feels like your stomach is digesting itself. I ate an apple and that did nothing. By the time I got home and worked my way through the kitchen nibbling until I finally endulged on 3.5 pieces of pizza when I had planned to only have 2.

It’s OK. I’m ready to move on to week 2, with the same goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment