Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Weekly weigh-in and wrap up

Weight 5/13/11- 210
Weight 5/20/11- 208.4


A hoot and a holler! That is a total of 4.4 lbs down during my Memorial Day Push. Even more than that though, is that I am now officially not obese.




That clears a big milestone for me. It is one thing to be overweight, but being obese was horrifying.

Starting Weight- 230-2/11/11
Jumpstart-220-3/14/11
Non-obese- 209-5/19/11
Pre-pregnancy- 199
Decent- 185
Not Fat- 174
Goal- 160

The weather did a number on my efforts to get in my 15 miles this week. I only managed to run twice because it rained all the time. So frustrating. I did workout but it just wasn’t the same level of workout. I broke out the Wii Fit for the first time in over a year and while I had fun and did work up a sweat, it just wasn’t the intensity I get with running. It also didn’t earn me many activity points.

So I ran 8.2 miles this week instead of 15. I’m also off a day on my push-ups now because last night I just plum forgot about them. I’ll get them in tonight and get back on track.

My eating was great Sunday through today but Saturday we went to a birthday party and I indulged in the sweets. It’s a weakness. I really love birthday cake. Luckily there are no birthday parties during the next week, though I do have brunch with some girlfriends on Sunday that may present a challenge.

This next week is the last full week of the push and I really want to get my full mileage goal. I’m planning a 5 mile run tomorrow which should start me out on a good note. I just hope the weather will cooperate. I need to finish this thing strong. I don’t know if my results will be noticeable at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment