Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Weigh-in

 

Starting Weight Feb 11, 2011- 230

Last Week, Apr 22- 215.2

Today, April 29- 212.8

That loss looks bigger than it is. I was still retaining water from a week of bad eating last Friday. Basically, I have broken even over the last 2 weeks.  Not so great, better than a gain.

I have a renewed motivation after a brief slump. I’m expecting good things over the next week and look forward to starting my Memorial Day Push on Saturday.

It seems that spring has finally come to town with warm weather which makes me want to rush out the door for runs. This year spring has also brought rain after rain after rain and has the ground and my favorite running path flooded. Two of my favorites actually. I haven’t been to the C&O Tow Path lately but I’m sure it is safe to say it is a mess.

Here’s to a drier, thinner week next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment