Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Let’s get this party started

 

OK. Are you ready for the 1 Month to Memorial Day Push? I am. I’m also so happy to have some of my friends joining me, even if my comments seem to be a bit busted.

Remember it’s not about running 20 miles or working out 2 hours a day, it’s just about doing a little more than you have been. Eating a little tighter. Focusing a little more.

My starting stats are:

Weight: 212.8

Waist: 35.5

I don’t do full body measurements, because I find them tedious and I don’t think I ever really measure in the same spot twice. I figure if my pants are getting looser, I’m losing inches.

DSCN0349

DSCN0350

I am beyond horrified at these pictures but they are what they are. How can I not improve?

 

Today, I will run 3.5 miles and do 3 sets of 15 push ups

No comments:

Post a Comment